Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What's a guy gotta do around here?

Yokiro San-chin
    Yokiro San-chin

Warning Level :
    What's a guy gotta do around here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4What's a guy gotta do around here? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ryo : 4700

What's a guy gotta do around here? - Page 2 Empty What's a guy gotta do around here?

Post by Yokiro San-chin Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

*he stared at the bullitan board and thought in the back of his mind blankly* oh man, this is ridiculous, why am i even at this college if i'm not doing anything....my grades are getting lower by the day uuuuuhhhhhhhhhgggggg!!!!! i gotta start focusing more *he picked up his guitar case and slung the strap around his shoulder giving a big sigh and lowering his head* this school is shit anyways..... *he turned from the board rather irritated and walked down the admission offices halls*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :
    What's a guy gotta do around here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4What's a guy gotta do around here? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

What's a guy gotta do around here? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's a guy gotta do around here?

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:14 am

*sighs and puts a hand behind my head* Well.... Things have been a little iffy in the worlds lately, so for Kotone's sake I've been staying close to home. Somehow that turned into teaching Alchemy so I didn't lose it all stuck up here. *looks at Lacey* What about you? What have you been up to?