Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P]

Senkokura
    Senkokura
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P] Right_bar_bleue

Ryo : 900

Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P] Empty Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P]

Post by Senkokura Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Senkokura Reiken

Personal Bio
    Full Name: Senkokura Reiken
    Nickname:Sen, Senko, White Blaze
    Visual Age: 19
    Real Age: 19
    Personality: Stubborn, Determined, Hardworking
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Character Type:
    Character Type: Vizard/Soul Reaper
    Weapon Type: Zanpakuto
    Weapon Name: Drago
    Division: 5
    Name of Inner Hollow: Aiden

Character Stats
    Strength: Average
    Speed: Average
    Reiryoku: Great
    Stamina: Average
    Intelligence: Poor (hes smart in combat but not much else)

Character Background
    History:
    Born as the grandson of Senko Reiken he lived knowning about his powers but instead of chakra he was born with quite high spiritual pressure and since the age of five began training with his grandfather to harness his abilities. When his training began his grandfather gave him a box and told him to hold onto it and it was only to be opened when his grandfather passed away. The training started by him having to learn to control his energy and also to be able to hide it from those who could sense it, this took about 4 months till he was able to keep it all in check. When he got the hang of it he was put to training with a wooden sword and had to fight constantly against clones of himself his grandfather made. Whenever Kido was involved he kept forgetting the chants used to use kido to their full potential. After a few months he learned how to use only a hand full of kido without the chants.

At the age of 10 his grandfather fell ill and died when Senkokura was 12. When he went home after his grandfather's funeral took the box his grandfather left him and opened it seeing a Zanpakuto, a piece of paper, a letter, and a badge with a dragon on it inside. when reading the letter it said that he has been excepted to join the soulreaper academy and to burn the piece of paper when he felt ready to join. After a few days he had a dream seeing a giant white dragon made of fire looking at hime, it opened it's lips and bellowed "Boy you are destined for great things i can see it, my name wont reach you but i will be with you when the time comes, do your grandfather proud." When he awoke he burned the paper and a hell butterfly appeared taking him to the academy for soulreapers. As he told them about him and his grandfather and everything they nodded and allowed him to join. He had good grades in most of his classes and graduated from the academy at age 15.

Last edited by Senkokura on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jezzi
    Jezzi
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P] Right_bar_bleue

Ryo : 200

Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P] Empty Re: Senkokura Reiken [W.I.P]

Post by Jezzi Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:49 pm

hi there! You should read our announcements but atm, we're not looking at character apps since we're rebuilding this site ^^' If you could be patient we'll send out a newsletter or an announcement when we're finished
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 am

It's fine he's one of us he's just working on it while we get set up
    Senkokura
    Senkokura
    Chooblet

Warning Level :

Post by Senkokura Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:47 am

yeah im just working on it, i also made this place too lol does the name Senko not ring a bell?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:13 pm

She doesn't know u, before ur time bro
    Jezzi
    Jezzi
    Chooblet

Warning Level :

Ryo : 200

Post by Jezzi Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:58 pm

No... I know Train Heartnet (Ryan) Naruhi (Kyle) Tei Koshaku (who I actually met on another site) and Monsoon (Demitri) It's been a while for most of them though ^^'
    Senkokura
    Senkokura
    Chooblet

Warning Level :

Post by Senkokura Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 am

well i am the one who made this site, just on a different account

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content