Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Naruhi
Narry
6 posters

School next day (OMG not another school! XD)

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Empty School next day (OMG not another school! XD)

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 am

Narora sat ontop of the... what ever you call thems in the back row.

"ZZZ"

(Haven't figured out what thoughs are called. and i've read maybe 34 Manga pages of the first Vol. of Soul Eater, so don't eat my head please)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Empty Re: School next day (OMG not another school! XD)

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:28 am

Stein walks up to the school with marie and sees narora. "hey get down from there, you're gonna get hurt"
    Chrona
    Chrona
    The Black Dragon

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 114
    Ryo : 2735

School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Empty Re: School next day (OMG not another school! XD)

Post by Chrona Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 am

*chrona sits in her seat and watches*
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am

Narora opens one eye, then closes it again, and continued sleeping. Next to him was... well see for your self: School next day (OMG not another school! XD) Th_rok-2 (the Soul of Hikari no Kairi (His Zanpakuto)) The girl then smaked him over the head.

"wake up."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 am

"heh, i didnt even need to do anything"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am

Narora Still slept.

"well i gave it a try..." Hikari just sat there with a bord exspretion on her face.
    Chrona
    Chrona
    The Black Dragon

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 114
    Ryo : 2735

Post by Chrona Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 am

*ragnorok pops out of chrona's back and punches down on his head to wake him up*

ragnorok you went alittle to far

ragnorok: shut up stupid girl!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 am

"he didnt go that far, i'm gonna go further if he dont wake up" Stein nods at marie and she turns into a tonfa/hammer which stein grips in his right hand.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 am

Narora, out of Reaction to the tension in the air, swats the hammer away, then has Hikari at his neck in its sword form.

"ZZZZ...."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 am

OOC: i didnt even attack yet, also fighting here, just being sotincho wont help you now
    The hammer stays in stein's grip and stein grabs hikari and transmits his wavelength into narora's body, screwing up narora's bodily functions.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

(i kinda figured that, i know, and i know that too. Razz)

Narora opend one eye then closed it again, then let his huge Spirit wavelength from under his control back into him and the room, making a type of screaching Dragon sound caousing the other students to cover there ears in pain, only to be unsucessful.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Stein blinks as he matches his wavelngth to narora's and smiles, unaffected by the loud screech. "alright now that that is over, everyone ignore this "second" idiot and lets get on with class, we'll continuing our dissection of a kishin soul"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Hikari changes back from her sword form and sits next to Narora again, who was sleeping for the 3rd time.
    karna
    karna

Warning Level :

Ryo : 348

Post by karna Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 pm

-karna sits in the 3rd row a few seats away from chrona and watches stein-
    Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 31894

Post by Alex Blasphemy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Nero and sanctus walk in "Uh sorry we are late I sorta ran into some trouble but im here heh" Sanctus smacks nero on the head telling him to shut up
    karna
    karna

Warning Level :

Post by karna Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

......-shakes my head at the two and giggles alittle-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Stein pulls out a giant red soul and places it on his desk and picks up a scalpel. "now i need the help of a weapon and/or meister to restrain the soul, any takers?"
    Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Alex Blasphemy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Nero and sanctus look at the girl " whats so funny" Sanctus looks at Nero
    Sanctus: why did I have to be your weapon?"
    "uh because i released you...I think"
    karna
    karna

Warning Level :

Post by karna Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 pm

hehehe you baka's -a red haired boy with long claws on his hands smirks at them sitting next to me-
    Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Alex Blasphemy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 pm

"shut up!" Nero looks at the girl then sighs and Sanctus takes his seat then Nero looks at stien as hes the only one standing up and not in his seat.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Hikari gets up.

"i'll do it..." she walked down and restrained it.
    Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Alex Blasphemy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Nero sighs and yawns and takes his seat "I duno why I still take this class im a senior I should be fighting souls...oh well"
    Sanctus: looks at Nero "yeah I should be getting souls to become shinigami -sama's weapon"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Stein cuts off the tail and the soul starts going into spasms.
    Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Alex Blasphemy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Nero looks at stien " I do not find this of use to capture soulds so can you tell me the meaning of why you just did that?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:52 pm

"the soul is the basis of all life, if you ever go up against a kishin, you should learn about its soul, it might save your life"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am