Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anime Alliance FML

Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :
    Anime Alliance FML Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Anime Alliance FML Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Anime Alliance FML Empty Anime Alliance FML

Post by Zero Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 pm

The emo corner where can share your recent horrible/worst/mortifying/etc. moments. I just

I was sitting in the school library today and reflected back on freshman year. Back then during the first week of school, I went to the school library after school and did some homework. I actually finished it there. So I go on to KHF (Narora would know) for like a millisecond to check for new posts, and then a girl walks up to me and goes like,

"Were you just looking at some Dragon Ball Z or Yu-Gi-Oh! site?"

"Um... sorta..."

"Well, can you give me the link? My little brother is really into this kind of stuff and I think I'll give it to him for Christmas."

I hesitated at first, but was like, eh what the heck. I gave her the URL to the site and started to pack my things (since it was really awkward).

I started making my way towards the door and heard her laughing hysterically with her friends in the background as each one gave her 5 dollars or something.

I just got Freshman'ed. FML
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Anime Alliance FML Empty Re: Anime Alliance FML

Post by Narry Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 pm

not bad, i aplode you *claps*

but i'm a loner so... i just keep to myslef with that stuff. :D but still, nice.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Narora Uchimaki wrote:not bad, i aplode you *claps*

but i'm a loner so... i just keep to myslef with that stuff. :D but still, nice.
    Aww, share something, nobody'll diss you for it, this IS the FML corner after all...
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:10 am

Ouch. Freshman'ed T^T I'll do one!

After my long absence from school (because I was in the hospital), I was stuck with a lot to do and an extreme amount of stress. I was in the cafeteria yesterday, trying to quickly eat lunch. An announcement was going on, so the room was relatively silent. As I was getting up from the table I knocked over my lunchbox, which was filled with sushi. Of course, I had to unintentionally swear VERY loudly in Japanese...right as the announcement was completed. At this time, the room was completely silent.

Yeah. It was something like, "Aiyaah! Kuso gaki."

I came to school today to find my full locker door (which is full sized, as in a person could fit in it) covered with pictures of sushi, actual chopsticks, and other assorted Asian related food stuff.

Lul. FML. I'm just lucky no one in my school except Kei really knows Japanese >.>
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 am

Natsuki Saijo wrote:Ouch. Freshman'ed T^T I'll do one!

After my long absence from school (because I was in the hospital), I was stuck with a lot to do and an extreme amount of stress. I was in the cafeteria yesterday, trying to quickly eat lunch. An announcement was going on, so the room was relatively silent. As I was getting up from the table I knocked over my lunchbox, which was filled with sushi. Of course, I had to unintentionally swear VERY loudly in Japanese...right as the announcement was completed. At this time, the room was completely silent.

I came to school today to find my full locker door (which is full sized, as in a person could fit in it) covered with pictures of sushi, actual chopsticks, and other assorted Asian related food stuff.

Lul. FML. I'm just lucky no one in my school except Kei really knows Japanese >.>
    Wow, that's really evil of your school to do that. >_>

Yeah, I hate those moments when your voice gets loud and the room gets silent. XD

Okay, so I'll admit this was really retarded. On the something-something week of school (/freshman), we were reminded that no drinks were to be permitted outside of the cafteria after your lunch period (they hired 3 guards to make sure that happened lol).

I had a bottle of Pepsi that I was drinking non-stop because I stayed up until 5 AM studying for this exam that I was only given a one-day notice to (by my friends -_-). I was still really sleepy, but I was convinced that finishing the half remaining in the bottle would wake me up enough to focus during the exam. The bell rang, and everyone left. I wait and wait and then the guards disappeared also.

I carried my books with one arm, holding the bottle in between that arm (nearly total camoflague) and walked casually to my locker, avoiding any social connection with anyone for the time being. When I finally got there, I put my head into my locker and took a huge sip, twisting the cap back on and then putting it into a dark area in my locker for next period (followed by the exam).

Suddenly, one of the guards just appeared out of nowhere as I re-locked my locker and said, "What do you have there?"

I almost got expelled for bringing a bottle of Pepsi out of the cafeteria. Good thing it didn't go on any of my records. FML. Freshman'ed x2. Denied.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 am

Yeah, just random students screwin' around.
    Kei won't ever let me live down what I said, because it was so random. Kuso gaki is the equivalent of 'you shitty little devil'. -------------->Don't judge me, I'm waaay over stressed >.>

Strict school much? Wow. That's pretty intense.

Okayokayokay Kei is telling me to put this up here. Last Friday I was shopping for groceries for Kei and myself. From the shelf I pulled off a glass container of some random red sauce that Kei has grown to like. All of a sudden, the shelf collapsed. Seriously. It just went BAM and fell. The containers fell and broke, spilling sauce and glass EVERYWHERE.

I was just stuck standing there, looking at the shelf in bewilderment.

Major embarrassment/randomness x 2. FML.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Zero wrote:
    Narora Uchimaki wrote:not bad, i aplode you *claps*

Aww, share something, nobody'll diss you for it, this IS the FML corner after all...

that never happens to me :)

Zero wrote:
    Natsuki Saijo wrote:Ouch. Freshman'ed T^T I'll do one!

Wow, that's really evil of your school to do that. >_>

Yeah, I hate those moments when your voice gets loud and the room gets silent. XD

Okay, so I'll admit this was really retarded. On the something-something week of school (/freshman), we were reminded that no drinks were to be permitted outside of the cafteria after your lunch period (they hired 3 guards to make sure that happened lol).

I had a bottle of Pepsi that I was drinking non-stop because I stayed up until 5 AM studying for this exam that I was only given a one-day notice to (by my friends -_-). I was still really sleepy, but I was convinced that finishing the half remaining in the bottle would wake me up enough to focus during the exam. The bell rang, and everyone left. I wait and wait and then the guards disappeared also.

I carried my books with one arm, holding the bottle in between that arm (nearly total camoflague) and walked casually to my locker, avoiding any social connection with anyone for the time being. When I finally got there, I put my head into my locker and took a huge sip, twisting the cap back on and then putting it into a dark area in my locker for next period (followed by the exam).

Suddenly, one of the guards just appeared out of nowhere as I re-locked my locker and said, "What do you have there?"

I almost got expelled for bringing a bottle of Pepsi out of the cafeteria. Good thing it didn't go on any of my records. FML. Freshman'ed x2. Denied.

i thought (this is info from FF.net i picked up)

Kuso = Damn/Damn it (one of them...)

and Gaki = Brat

???

lol zero my school doesn't have gards but we can't do that eather -obvios moment-

Natsuki Saijo wrote:Yeah, just random students screwin' around.
    Kei won't ever let me live down what I said, because it was so random. Kuso gaki is the equivalent of 'you shitty little devil'. -------------->Don't judge me, I'm waaay over stressed >.>

Okayokayokay Kei is telling me to put this up here. Last Friday I was shopping for groceries for Kei and myself. From the shelf I pulled off a glass container of some random red sauce that Kei has grown to like. All of a sudden, the shelf collapsed. Seriously. It just went BAM and fell. The containers fell and broke, spilling sauce and glass EVERYWHERE.

see the anwer/coment above with the translations.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Well, shit in Japanese can be Kuso, Unko, Unchi....

Chikushou is more along the lines of damn.

And yes, gaki does somewhat mean brat. It all depends on how you translate. I do it slightly differently (as in putting it in more understandable and sometimes more literal terms) than other people. It depends on the person and their experience with the languages.

But anywhoo~ However you depict what I said, it wasn't too pleasant. XD

Thus ends Natsuki's language and swearing lesson. ^-^
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 am

lol now i'm smarter..... ZOMFG i don't wanna be smarter coz that means skipping grades, and harder tests, and more homework and.... *continues rambling on*
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:42 am

Natsuki Saijo wrote:Yeah, just random students screwin' around.

Lol, that's hilarious Natsuki. Just walk away normally and quickly before anyone looks at the person frozen at the scene lol XD

Alright, well today I had to type a 7-page English essay on some gay badly-formatted website to submit to the teacher live or something like that, I don't really know. After about 4 hours, I had the most superspecialawesome essay ever, and somehow hit 'Refresh' instead of 'Enter'. Worst fail ever...

It was then 5:30 AM, so I decided to write the freaking thing myself. I swore that at some point the paper has smoke rising from the intense pen friction lol. I did the essay in-between classes privately, careful to keep it hidden. Good thing English was the last period of the day. One period before that, I was in Math.

Towards the end of the class, I had a feeling that my teacher was getting suspicious of me, but my desire to finish the essay overpowered my common sense to put it away. So I didn't. The teacher took it away, crumpled the papers up, tried making a basket with it but epic failed and then called my English teacher to give me 0 credit for the assignment.

I could accept the 0 or somehow hand my essay in at 4:30 AM on Saturday and be marked down one letter grade by default. The English teacher would only accept the paper if it was 'astonishingly good'. Even so, the max I could get would be a B+.

FML to the power of 3.

Lol, and guess what? At the end of the day, I came back to the math room to get the crumpled papers while the janitors were cleaning the room and the teachers were gone. As soon as I touched it, a security guard suddenly rushed over and started nagging me, snatching the papers away and lighting them on fire. Lol. They got a security guard to watch me. It was the same guy who took my Pepsi.

Epic fail is epic.

Last edited by Zero on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:48 am

damn. i just don't do it if that happens.... or hit the BACK butten then the RESTOR butten...
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:51 am

Narora Uchimaki wrote:damn. i just don't do it if that happens.... or hit the BACK butten then the RESTOR butten...
    Both had no effect on that crappy site. /rage

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 pm