Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth!

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Empty Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth!

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:59 pm

-I wait on the mutt.- ''...........''
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :
    Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Right_bar_bleue

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 293531

Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Empty Re: Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth!

Post by Monsoon Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Raleth is seen on a tree, a dumb smirk on his face
    "kept ya waiting?"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth! Empty Re: Finally! Its been too long! Dominic vs. Raleth!

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm

''Yup......'' -I uncross my arms.- ''You ready to go?'' -I start to charge my chakra.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:18 pm

raleth licks his fangs, and his tail wags. His ears start twitching in diffrent directions. His excitment is building
    "You first"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:29 pm

-I shrug my shoulders.- ''Fine...'' -I put my hand on my Divine Swords handle but keep it sheathed. I charge at him and jump. I take my free hand and throw 5 feathers into the air. I unsheath and slash at Raleths head.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Raleth jumps under the branch, and dominic just slashes the branch. Raleth flash kicks (back flip then kicks) Dom and he is sent flying towards a tree
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:51 pm

-As he kicks me I grab him by the leg and as I am sent back I pull him just under the feathers I tossed and let him go. The feathers poof and 5 clones, the middle one weilding his sword, drop kick at Raleth and the one with the sword slashes at him. Meanwhile the real me grabs a branch and jump to the one above it.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Raleth howls and fire is realesed from my body, destroying the clones
    "Take this! Ookami Style: Wolf Flame Bomb!!"
    Raleth spits out a hugue jet of fire that take the form of a raging wolf that heads towards Dominic
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 pm

-I draw my Platinum Aquagon with my Divine Sword and cross slash them. I slash my Platinum Aquagon and a large blast of water blasts from it that slams into the flame wolf, putting it out. I then rush at Raleth and slash with my Divine Sword and Slash a Hawk Stream Blast at him as I charge.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Raleth goes behind a tree, and the wind slash nearly destroys the tree, but Raleth is safe.
    "damn. He's got water"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 pm

-I suddenly appear behind him with a charged Icendori.- "Ive got way more than that!" -I slam the icendori at his back.-

Icendori- ninjutsu- Ice version of chidori.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Raleth wuickly rolls out of the way and grabs Dom's neck. he hooks his legs on dom's waist, while the other is on teh floor. He flips and slams dom on the base of the neck, the joint from the neck to the spine. he then wraps both his legs on one of doms legs, and tightens his muscles. From the position dom is, his legs feel great pain from the preassure.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 pm

-Unseen to Raleth, written seals appear on his foot. I close my eyes and in a Green Flash of light I teleport out of his grasp and behind him.- "Double Rapid Rasengan!" -I slam a rasengan at his back and charge another one. I then slam it after the first one and it doubles the damage.-

(HA 4th Hokage style. Better detail of jutsu on my jutsu list. I updated it so you could find it easy on the list.)
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Raleth is sent flying through many trees and hits a wall, making an impression
    "damn.."
    Raleth falls to the floor and gets up, albeit with some struggle.
    "this isn't good..."
    Raleth spits out a glob of blood, and wipes some of it off the base of his mouth.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 pm

-I land about 100 yards away from Raleth and begin gathering chakra.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Raleth takes his stance, and also gather chakra. The chakra take the form of a wolf, hovering over Raleth
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

-I spread my chakra wings and extend them. In one massive swoop of my wings, I fire pure chakra at Raleth and then fly after him.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Raleth jump over the chakra blast puts out his hands. Two huge wolf claws ade of chakra extend, and grab dom's wings, and slams him down. Raleth then starts pummling dominic with the chakra claws
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 pm

-I slam face first into the ground and it craters. As he starts to pummel me, the crater deepens. My Talon Blade chakra kicks in and Eagle Claws rip through his wolf claws at blazing speed, and they meet at his chest, right at both rib cages.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Raleth spins to doge the talons, but still gets sashes on the legs and arms.
    "Ookami Style: Grand Wolf!"
    Raleth points both fists at dominic and a 20 foot wolf made of pure fire comes out and slams into dom
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm

-Suddenly a massive Tsunami wave engulfs the wolf and rushes towards Raleth. On the other side of the wave, I am holding my Platinum Aquagon which I had slashed to create the Tsunami as his attack got close. Then another set of claws explode from underneath the ground and hold his ankles in place while the wave closes in.-
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 pm

"Ookami Style: Fire Lycan Blast!!"
    Raleth roars and releases a huge amount of fire that dissapates the wave, but the chakra arms still hold him in place
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:00 pm

-I appear in front of him with my Divine Sword in hand now as I sheath my P. Aquagon and look at him. My Eagle Eye Compass activates and I knee him straight up in the air.- ''Wind Dance Barrage!'' -I perform the combo.-

(Its the video on my jutsu list)
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Raleth flass to the ground, bleeding from the slashes. He gets up, covered in his own blood.
    Raleth licks the blood of his cheek, and his eyes go wild. He roars and dashes at Dominic
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:06 pm

-I dash back at Raleth. Im in Stage 3 and am faster than before. I swirl winds into my Divine Sword from around me. I stop on a dime and jump in the air, slashing down.- ''Hurricane Slash!'' -Gale force winds tear through the area, snapping trees and crumbling boulders and tear towards Raleth.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 pm