Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Hina Hikari
Kage Yamikaze
6 posters

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :
    Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 3851

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Empty Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Kage Yamikaze Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Kage looks around and sees the two statues one Konan the other Pein he walks up in between and sits on the ground and closes his eyes. "this is so boring what is it i have to do!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Empty Re: Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm

"Uh, excuse me." a voice called out as a silhouette of a girl appeared behind him. "Are you an intruder?"

Haruko walked in, passing the two statues, and took out her popsicle, ready to eliminate the guy if he happened to be an opponent.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds Empty Re: Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Kage Yamikaze Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:36 pm

"Uh no. see the two statues next to me... they are my parents and judging by your outfit are you akatsuki?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Haruko blinked, then looked down at her cloak. She smiled and walked in front of her for a brief introduction.

"Ahahaha! yes, yes! I am Hikari Ha- huh? waaa!"
    her left feet tangled with her right, causing her to trip.

"Ah, ouchie." she stood, rubbing the side of her forehead. "Aaaanyway, I'm Haruko. Uh, you wouldn't happen to be a new member of the org, are you? You don't have a cloak."

OOC: Sorry, gtg. School starts. XD
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:50 pm

"yeah im a new member but father said i can't get one till you guys properly train me to earn the zero ring... and are you ok miss..." gets up and looks like a smaller and younger version of pein just no piercings and purple eyes glowing as he stands.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:59 am

Kumori appears from Haruko's shadow and almost trips over her. "Waah! I should have expected that you wouldn't be standing!" She quickly regains her balance, and then notices Kage. " Are you Konan's boy? She told me about you."

(Natsuki, Kei, Kumori, and Konan were friends as young children/teens)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:02 am

Nasuke looks down at kage from a tree behind him. "hmm, so you're pein's son?........this will be interesting, you find any bodies yet?"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

"yes im Konan's and Pein's son. Im Kage Yamikaze and no i have found no bodies...its hard when you have no jutsu but the rinnengan eye body control..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 am

"do you want one?"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 am

yes but i need to kill to get "deva", "Animal" "ghost" and (shit i forgot the girl path) and i dun have jutsu to kill father died before he could teach me and mother just up and vanished without word when he did..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:23 am

"well i have loads of dead ninja bodies stored in my cards, you can just look at them and take what you need"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:25 am

"hmm fine but i want to get animal and deva by my self...the other two i might need...by the way i been needing to ask what is your relations with my parents?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 am

"i'm an old friend you could say" Nasuke pulls out five cards and runs his chakra along them and five dead ninja bodies of every village appear in front of kage.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 am

"hmmm father had a girl path ...i think the reason for having her was that he could control earth ...i need an earth ninja for preta path...and i need puppetry ..and the two places i can think of that have that if memory serves me correctly are leaf and sand..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 am

Nasuke runs his hand over three cards, leaving the bodies from leaf and sand.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 am

Haruko laughed at Kumori. "Haha! You're clumsy."
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters
    Akatsuki Founder/Medical Princess/Owner of teh Puppy

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3190
    Ryo : 495742

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 pm

OOC: it bothers me that supposedly konan and pein (and all of the former akatsuki are dead) are dead,,, that's why we are here.. LOL...

IC:
    Killua comes out from a crack in the ground
    "who the hell is this??? a lot of people, and i mean a lot, just happens to be in the headquarters... *facepalms*"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Nasuke smiles, seeing a good oporunity to tease killua. "this is our future akatsuki leader, kage, he's the son of pein and konan"
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm

OOC: hehe,, ill just go with the flow of the teasing :)

IC:
    "huwat!? future leader?!"
    *sobs
    "oooh. i get it,, this must be one of your cards eh nasuke?"
    *kicks kage on the but...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Nasuke laughs. "no he's real....."
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

"oh really? i dnt belive u"
    *pulls out a kunai and throws it at kage
    "your card-guy will poof :) "
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Nasuke sighs. "i still cant fathom how you became leader"
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:34 pm

killua slaps nasuke in the face.. "this is why " *smiles :D

OOC: i aint serious .. LOL :D
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Nasuke smiles, puts on a glove then takes it off and smacks killua with it. "i see your point"
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:39 pm

"you should"
    *grabs nasuke's glove and slaps nasuke with it

OOC: lol lol :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:19 am