Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Its Sad for me to say (not really lol)

Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :
    Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Right_bar_bleue

Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 3851

Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Empty Its Sad for me to say (not really lol)

Post by Kage Yamikaze Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:24 am

Ok listen up and listen well cause what I'm about to say will affect you (not really lol). Tomorrow i will not be on for the following reasons.
    1.my band is playing for my highschool football game
    2.going to my girl friends sweet sixteen/halloween party
    3.uh my mom will yeall at me

so yeah this is very sad for me to say (not really lol) for the following reasons (for the not really lol reasons that is xD)
    1.I love to play the drums
    2.I love my gf and shes awsome to hang out with
    3.I get to basically go to an all night party

Now have fun with out me tomorrow xDD (not really lol)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Empty Re: Its Sad for me to say (not really lol)

Post by Naruhi Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:02 am

lol sweet! see ya later
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Its Sad for me to say (not really lol) Empty Re: Its Sad for me to say (not really lol)

Post by Zero Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh yeah, I'm totally at the coolest party ever right now, livin it up. This is the life over here. You all wish you were at this RAD party right now.

No. I'm actually in a suit at a debating tournament on Halloween. Life bites you in the ass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 am