Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru

ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :
    Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Right_bar_bleue

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Empty Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:53 pm

*kuro is standing upside down on a tree branch killing anything that moves in the forest area with a chakra blast*
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :
    Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Right_bar_bleue

Male Libra Dog
    Ryo : 709749

Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Empty Re: Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Reimaru is wandering the area looking for sweets to eat.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru Empty Re: Test RP with Kuro Yoru: Battle Reimaru

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 pm

ohh a kid fun i can sharpen my scythe with his spine *kuro jumps from tree to tree getting closer to reimaru*
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Reimaru hears the coming person and uses his demonic aura to turn invisible.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

aw whered he go *kuro looks around* how is my scythe gonna get sharp if i dont have a human spine to sharpen it with *punches a tree and it falls down then swings around chain scythe*
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Reimaru silently sneaks up to him and touches him with his tail. "Kokonotsu Seimei Bikou no Giko," he exclaimed as he began to drain strength from him.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 pm

*whacks his tail away immediately and swings at him with chain scythe* ok lets play
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Reimaru jumps back, using the drained energy to boost his speed. "Kotetsu Tsume no Giko," he shouts clawing at him with claws that can separate molecules between atoms.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

*the scythe swings around in front of the atttack and takes the hit then i shoot two chakra blasts at him from close range* you see what you did you broke my scythe i think you should make me a sandwich now *the scythe breaks and then reforms this time in the shape of a gigantic shuriken with a chain at the end* its ok ill just cut you to pieces slowly
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Reimaru's speed adjustment allows him to cleanly jump over Kuro before the blasts land.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 pm

aww *kuro throws a demon fireball at him and then then the giant shuriken right behind it* then BURN!
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Reimaru's flexibility and agility allow him to dodge.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:48 pm

*the shuriken spins around wrapping him in the chain* bye bye *shoots a chakra blast at him*
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Reimaru turns intangible ducking under the blast through the chain.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:08 pm

*i am above him now flying silently using the combined attacks as a distraction* infinite darkness jutsu!*shadows engulf him blinding him for a moment and i slash at him from multiple directions with chain now back in scythe form*
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Reimaru has excellent vision in pitch black darkness and sees the attack coming and flips over him.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 pm

*molts some feathers and a whirlwind of feathers appear around reimaru* demon hell feather jutsu
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Reimaru jumps to the side dodging the feathers. "Bachiatari Shitsusen Bikou no Giko!" he shouts as he brings his tail into attack.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

*kuro grabs the tail with one hand attempting to suck out energy and withthe other hand fires a chakra blast while holding on to his tail aimed at his chest he doesnt charge it much so that he can fire it quickly* run kitty!
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Contact with his tail forces him to teleport to the Netherworld.
    -------------------
    Name: Bachiatari Shitsusen Bikou no Giko (Technique of the Tail of Infernal Oblivion)

Abilities: Can use his Demonic Aura to stop an attack or send an enemy to the Netherworld (The Border Between This World and the Next).
    -------------------
    Reimaru cries out in pain the attack causes him.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 pm

*kuro appears in a flash of light up above reimaru and drop kicks him then punches him right after in the back* hello there
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Reimaru flips back as a result of the strength of the punch, his jaw dislocated. "Hey that hurt!" he whines.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm

so how do you want to die? *kuro knees him in the stomach then elbows him in the arm * damn....*kuro's chakra is spurring violently*
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Reimaru's tail arcs around behind Kuro. "Funsai Yochi Bikou no Giko!" He exclaims as he swats Kuro away with bone shattering force.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 pm

*kuro is swatted away by the force into a tree he used his chain no useless to block some of the force of the attack but still ended up with broken bones and as he flies into the tree bounces off it with his feet* YOU BASTARD! *kuro walks towards him unable to use his right arm or his chain which were both broken by the force of the attack* are you done now?*grabs him by the neck with his left hand*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:16 pm