Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I have returned, you can stop crying now.

BloodRose no. Takashi
    BloodRose no. Takashi

Warning Level :
    I have returned, you can stop crying now. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I have returned, you can stop crying now. Right_bar_bleue

Male Libra Dog
    Ryo : 38992

I have returned, you can stop crying now. Empty I have returned, you can stop crying now.

Post by BloodRose no. Takashi Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

That's right! Everyone's favorite egotistical, self-centered, narcissist is back!

...Seriously though, I'll probably start being active again once other people are too, seeing how I have like 5 topics that were never replied to >_>
    Son Rohim
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    I have returned, you can stop crying now. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I have returned, you can stop crying now. Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 500

I have returned, you can stop crying now. Empty Re: I have returned, you can stop crying now.

Post by Son Rohim Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am

I am a completely new member who has never met you ever in my life and is new to this site in every way.

My first impersonation of you is that you're gay.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

I have returned, you can stop crying now. Empty Re: I have returned, you can stop crying now.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 am

Bloodrose.........I have been away from this site for quite awhile as have everyone else. So I got to ask, what keeps you coming back? Lol. Don't fret, there may be a return of this site.....

Stay tuned
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters
    Akatsuki Founder/Medical Princess/Owner of teh Puppy

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3190
    Ryo : 495742

Post by Ravine Waters Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm

OH, Im gonna wait for that, Dom. :)
    I hope everybody returns :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm