Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zxeno Askuri

Zxeno
    Zxeno
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    Zxeno Askuri Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Zxeno Askuri Right_bar_bleue

Ryo : 1200

Zxeno Askuri Empty Zxeno Askuri

Post by Zxeno Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:15 am

Zxeno Askuri

Personal Bio

Full Name: Zxeno Askuri
    Nickname: The Definition of Insanity
    Visual Age: 30
    Real Age: 26
    Personality: Insane, Foul mouthed, likes to torture his enemies.
    Appearance: Avatar picture, SS1 hair turns yellow, SS2 mohawk gets bigger.

Character Type: Saiyan
    Super Saiyan Number: 2
    Powers: Fly, Simple Energy blasts, Super Saiyan forms, Atomic Blast, Energy Menace.

Character Stats
    Strength: Excellect
    Speed: Poor
    Energy Source: N/A
    Stamina: Great
    Intelligence: Poor

Character Background:
    Born on Planet Vegeta he spent his life training his body to be in the best condition it can be. Born with a power level of 7,000 he was already getting stronger from age 4 he began his training as he trained from using gravity rooms and letting his own attacks hit him to strengthen his body to the damage he can take. He became a top warrior and was sent to take over all the planets the new king wanted to take.

He stood beside the king killing all who dared look at the king the wrong way. He was a very smart warrior always planning out strategies and making analizations on his opponents. Zxeno then decided to scout the planets to find another place to conquer. One day the king decided to take a new queen and decided to take Aria, Zxeno's wife.

Outraged by the news he received over the scouter about the king taking his wife while on a mission on another planet he smashed a boulder in two and from the rubble rolled a glowing red stone. He reached out to pick it up but as he did the stone lunged at him imbedded itself in his hand moving itself to his heart destroying and rebuilding his body and with his Saiyan blood his power level kept raising as the stone tore his body apart. When it was done his body was better almost 50 times better for each doubling of power. his ki turned blood red and his mind snapped and he became insane.

He flew back to Planet Vegeta and he went right to the king his hands pulsing with black lightning and used his ki to mess the king's ki up making him unable to use any of his attacks. The king passed out and woke up tied to a giant block of metal and beside him was Zxeno.

"Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change. You have been fucking me out of everything i've done my king... it's time your done with your habit. I don't like the way you are looking at me... but its ok, its all water under the bridge. Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity?" Zxeno then got up, walked over and kicked the metal off the ledge it was on dragging the king off the edge and into the jaws of the mechanical deathtrap below. He then got on a ship and flew off exploring the universe killing almost everything he comes across in his insanity.

On one planet he took over he had learned of a world where he could find these things called dragon balls which could grant any wish the user desired. He smiled evily as he set his course to earth to not only take it over but to also find out about these dragon balls but on his way he was going even more insane thinking about what he would possibly wish for, he had strength that was unrivaled by all he fought so far. He had planets he ruled, women to bed on every planet.

"Maybe." He thought. "I Should wish to be immortal, or gain unlimited power so i never tired, decisions decisions." He flew towards earth smirking to himself as he entered hyper sleep.

Last edited by Zxeno on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Zxeno Askuri Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Zxeno Askuri Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Zxeno Askuri Empty Re: Zxeno Askuri

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 am

Zxeno Askuri Dom_ap12

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 am