Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fenshi Reiken

Fenshi
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    Fenshi Reiken Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Fenshi Reiken Right_bar_bleue

Ryo : 200

Fenshi Reiken Empty Fenshi Reiken

Post by Fenshi Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:26 am

Reiken, Fenshi

Personal Bio

Full Name: Fenshi Byaringan Reiken

Nickname: Wings of Fate

Personality: Fenshi has a unique personality, while being rather outgoing, he doesnt talk to others much. Also when he does talk,he refers to himself in the third person. He also tends to look up into the sky from time to time, whether there is a reason for this, noone knows.
    Nindo: Good always prevails over evil, and everything will always work out in the end.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Shinobi Bio
    Village: Kajigakure

Clan:

Fighting Type: Taijutsu

Character Stats
    (Excellent, Great, Average, or Poor.. For every Great you have, you need one Poor. For every Excellent you have, you need two Poor. Otherwise, you can have them all Average)
    Strength: Average
    Speed: Great
    Chakra Pool: Poor
    Stamina: Average
    Intelligence: Average

Character Background
    History: Fenshi is not your typical ninja, in fact he wasnt even human until several years ago. After the war involving the worlds ended, nasuke realized that he was nearing his end. All of his jutsus and the fighting had shortened his lifespan much more than he expected so he knew it was time to fulfill the promise he made. Nasuke summoned his best friend, his trusty summon, fenshi the phoenix. "my friend, my time is at its end, therefore before i go, i will fulfill the promise i made to you, the promise to make you human...." After casting the jutsu ritual to fulfill his promise to fenshi, nasuke broke up into chakra particles and faded away. Fenshi then spent the better part of the next few years getting used to his new body and remembering the good time he had with his friend. He took over as kage of kajigakure to calm the anxiety of the village which was caused by the sudden disappearance of their kage. Though he was kage, fenshi didnt really know what he could do with his new body, he hasn't tried to use any jutsu and when reports came back about the hokage's disappearance, he knew that it was time to find out what he could and help in any way he could.
    Tei Kōshaku
    Tei Kōshaku
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    Fenshi Reiken Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Fenshi Reiken Right_bar_bleue

Male Aries Buffalo
    Ryo : 100

Fenshi Reiken Empty Re: Fenshi Reiken

Post by Tei Kōshaku Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am

This is just not a kage level app. I have seen people have to use 20000+ word counts and not get kage apps approved. Try to just, come at this from another angle maybe?