Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Naruhi
Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
Narry
7 posters

Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever")

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Empty Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever")

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 am

This is a game where you are given a amount of points, and a challange. you have to get thrugh this chalange with out losing to many points. the less you lose, the higher the rank you have. there is a new chalange every now and then... the chanlanges rang from questions to almost imposible activitys.

before i talked about Ranks. depending on how many points you have, you will get a rank. these are the ranks:

Captain
    Co-Captain
    Sargent
    Regular
    Lowest

this game will have a Team for every 5 people. (I. E.: team 1, (or what ever there name is (this will be disided by a Game Admin (II. EE.: Narora and ???) Team 2, ect.)

If you whant to play, please sign up with this Templete:

Name: (who are you in this game)
    Specal Ability: (what can you do that other's can't very well)
    Weapon: (what is your main weapon in this game) (note: yes you might have to defend your selfs from bears, tigers, ect.)
    Crush / Relastionship: (do you have a Crush/Relationship with anybody in this game. update if you end up getting one)

oh and one last thing. Narora is the head person on here. if you want to also be one (you would make the chalanges, bacikly diside what happens, when it happens, and how you want it to happen) just say so in a PM.

(yes I will make a place for the chalanges in another area. (Naruto, Bleach, Black Cat, or any of the other worlds.)
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :
    Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Right_bar_bleue

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Empty Re: Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever")

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 am

I claim the chef dude, i will be refered to as chef >.>
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever") Empty Re: Servivel Game (like the show "servivor" or that cartoon "total Drama what ever")

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 am

Haji is now Chef. you gonna be a bad ass army guy?
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 am

oh yea *has on aviators and a camo suit* you bet your candy ass boy.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 am

(Game Admin)
    Name: Naru
    Specal Ability: Inhuman skill with weapon can turn anything into a weapon(i dont mean literally, i mean like he could whoop you with a spoon lol)
    Weapon: A hand carved staff
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 am

Approved by the 1st Game Admin (ME! you wanna be one?)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:51 am

(sure why not should be fun)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 am

(y;ou are now the 2nd Game ADmin. i dub thy... Chris JR. because you and i are going to come up with the funnyest shit.)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:00 am

(works for me now let's talk events, comedic stunts, disposable interns and rewards)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 am

(yes but in PMs. don't want the members to know whats up right? and i GTG... bed night, man.)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:02 am

(night)
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:22 am

Name: Harushi
    Specal Ability: use sand as an absolute attack or defense
    Weapon: Sand in a gourd on my back
    Crush / Relastionship: Tana lawliet
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 am

it's like a fake person, not a kick ass person
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:34 am

Fuuuuuunnn..

Name: Natsuki Saijo
    Ability: Alchemy... and semi- mind reading
    Weapon: Alchemy influenced blade thing
    Crush/ Relationship: Le' Chef?
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 am

heh, Le'Chef, very classy
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:12 am

i say all approved
    but harushi must pick something that he can use that cant be used to destroy us all
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:00 pm

do i even want to ask what the hell this is?
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 pm

That reminds me i forgot to make myslelf:

(Game Admin)
    Name: Narora Kenpachi Uchimaki
    Ability: use of chakra to beable to walk on water, climb virtical serfaces, ect.
    Weapon: Silver Heaven and Ryuubi
    Crush/ Relationship: none right now

we need 3 more people for the first team... (Savin and I don't count because we are coming up with the stuff you have to do. hahaha!)
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:27 pm

i would but i cant make the template. Phone has no enter button......
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:29 pm

well that sucks... if you where there it would be funny as hell! XDXD
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 pm

just make it 4 me. use my real age all my weapons and my name in the creation topic. chakra abilities and all that
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 pm

right how is this?

Name: DOMINIC EDRICK
    Ability: use of chakra to beable to walk on water, climb virtical serfaces, Use justsu, ect.
    Weapon: Talon Blade, Platinum Aquagon, Divine Sword
    Crush/ Relationship: ???

Last edited by @ Narora Uchimaki on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:53 pm

lol thanks it good enough. harushi is a friend for the record not a crush lmao! thats hilarious though
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:58 pm

thats why i added "friend" to the Crush/ Relationship part. he is a friend.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:09 pm

i know but its naruhi, harushi and haji we talkin bout here. they will find a way to twist it... ah what was that? -jokes start to fill the topic.- Ahhhhh!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:38 pm