Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight)

Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Empty Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight)

Post by Tupac Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 pm

-walks into a field and takes out my sword- show yourself! (first to post fights me)
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Empty Re: Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight)

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 pm

-Tazu enters the field.- ''So you lookin for a fight?''
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight) Empty Re: Death Match Anyone Vs. Haruhi (one on one fight)

Post by Tupac Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 pm

heh lets do this then little guy -clenches my zanpaktou tightly-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:10 pm

-Tazu charges his signature pole from pure Saiyan energy.- ''If you insist.'' -Tazu appears next to Harushi in a flash. He uses his pole to swipe Harushi's legs out from under him.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 am

-blocks with my zanpaktou and slashes his cheek with the blade whip on the end- heh gotta do better!
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 am

''Fine.'' -Tazu licks the blood and slams his pole on the ground. An energy volley explodes from underneath the ground directly below Harushi.-
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Post by Zero Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:29 am

OOC: Dammit... I'm late again. FML.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:48 am

-jumps back and throws a kunai at him-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 am

-Tazu grabs the kunai and throws it back at Harushi.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 am

-sand blocks me as the paper bomb i attached to it exploded sending me into a tree but i get up and run at him holding my zanpaktou- haaaa!!!
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 am

-Tazu charges at him spinning his staffs.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 am

kido 6 pillars of light! -points at tazu as he is stuck in place by 6 pillars through his torso as i stop and make two balls in my hands- haaaa
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am

-Tazu struggles to move. He begins powering up and explodes all the way to SS5. The massive amount of Ki frees Tazu and he explodes at Harushi firing pinpoint accurate Energy Blasts at Harushi. Two aim for the attacks in his hands and three are aimed for his head, chest, and stomach.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm

-as i put the balls together they turn black with electricity around them as the pressure nutralize the attacks- supreme cannon! -fires a giant ray that head towards tazu wipping out everything in its path-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 pm

-Tazu jump back into the Kamehameha positition. He charges it very quickly and fires it at the Supreme Cannon. It leaves a cratered path as it moves.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 pm

haaaa!!! -the supreme cannon sucks the life out of the plants around it making it more powerful-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:45 pm

''So you wanna PLAY! FINE!'' -Tazu pushes more ki into his Kamehameha making it roar with energy.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:03 am

-turns into phobia pushing all my power into it making it grow 10 times bigger-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 am

-Tazu keeps matching Phobia.- ''BRAT!'' -Tazu begins seeing the destruction of home. He snaps. His ki explodes and begins pushing the Spirit Cannon back, shaking the entire area in the process.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:53 pm

-lifts one hand away from the cannon as i put it on the ground- demon style exploding spike hell! -all over the area black spikes pop out of the ground-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:15 pm

-Tazu flies up into the air and frees a hand. While one holds a Kamehameha he charges a Trap Shooter in the other and fires it Phobia.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 pm

-looks up seeing the blast as it hits me sending me back as the supreme cannon dies out the kamehameha wave hits me in the chest slamming me into a tree- ahhh
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 pm

-Tazu is berserk and begins to scream with the agony of his visions. His Ki continues to grow.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 am

ahhhh -the blast burning through me- ill find you saiyan...and ill kill you....my regret is dying by someone like you -my eyes go white as my head slumps to the right-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

-Tazu lands beside Harushi.- ''Dominic has such weak friends......'' -Tazu picks up Harushi and takes him to collect a possible bounty.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 am