Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hollow Mask Training

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Hollow Mask Training - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hollow Mask Training - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Hollow Mask Training - Page 3 Empty Hollow Mask Training

Post by Narry Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Narora was once again in a field. most of the trees where cut down from Narora's Getsuga Hikari attack.

Narora fell to one knee as his mask broke again.

"damn." Narora once again put his hand over his face. Aiyokuia's white power started to move to Narora's face and Form a Mask.

Narora, once the mask was done, swung Silver Heaven down words and formed a Slash in the air that was white in its middle and red on its out sides.

"Getsuga Hikari!"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :
    Hollow Mask Training - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hollow Mask Training - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Hollow Mask Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollow Mask Training

Post by Zero Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Narora Uchimaki wrote:His blade is knocked aside.

"even though i hate her so much... i have to agrey with her... i have to be 100% for any thing that comes my way..." Narora said his head down and sword blocking his.

(a topic where Zero trains Narora. XD)
    OOC: Sure, make the topic, and then I'll reply to it (far too lazy to click around at this time). BTW, Dante is currently rotting to me at Rubeck Ciry. If you don't want him to die, then you'd better do something. And what I did was "technically" not auto-hitting either. :D

BIC: Zero smiled and pushed his blade forward, charging it with more dark spiritual electric waves...
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Narora pushed it away. No hollow, no half his power gone in a Seal now. he put the seal on so Aiyokuia wouldn't be as strong as him when released, but now that she was out of his body, he had full acsess to his other 99% of his power. he used about 32% max before, but nothing higher than that.

"sensei... do test me..."

(cool, need the body for the ritural... and he has to be alive...)
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Post by Zero Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:34 am

Narora Uchimaki wrote:Narora pushed it away. No hollow, no half his power gone in a Seal now. he put the seal on so Aiyokuia wouldn't be as strong as him when released, but now that she was out of his body, he had full acsess to his other 99% of his power. he used about 32% max before, but nothing higher than that.

"sensei... do test me..."

(cool, need the body for the ritural... and he has to be alive...)
    OOC: I know... that's why I said he wasn't confirmed dead. He's unconscious, and when I burned his body, I made sure to use the word "darkfire". Since Dante himself if of the dark element, surely he will survive, even if he is unconscious and having his body burned. What I said at Rubeck City was a joke btw. :D
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm

(oh ok :D)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 am