Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena

Poll

Who's the favorite to win?

[ 1 ]
    Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_lcap25%Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_lcap25%Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_lcap0%Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_lcap0%Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Empty Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:02 am

Savin waits in the stands of the tournament arena for the fighters. "Zzzzzzz"

Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Dragonball-Tournament
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Empty Re: Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 pm

-I glide in and stand over Savin.- ''Why are you sleeping?'' -I whack him in the back of the head.-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena Empty Re: Interworld Battle Tournament Preliminaries Arena

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Savin opens one eye and frontflips onto the stage before dominic can hit him. Savin looks up at the sun. "It's time!!!!" The gates to the stand open and people from all over the worlds flood into the stands. Savin pulls a microphone from his cloak. "Welcome to the 1st Annual Interworld Battle Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Savin points to gate behind him. "Now let's meet the fighters!!!!!!!!"
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 pm

heh....its time to beat people up
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 pm

"Alright people let the tournament begin!!!! First match taking place on this stage is harushi and sasuke uchiha then it's dominic versus naruto"

Last edited by Savin on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Post by Narry Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Narora jumps up to stand on the air to whatch.

"this should be good." he said arms crosed as he foucesed his Chakra, Rei, and Ki around him in a unpenitrable sheald.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm

-walks up onto the stage with arms crossed- .........
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

An electric force field cancels narora's shield and seals his power into his body. "ok, fighters here's the rules, anything goes, use whatever you got to defeat the other guy but once you use a certain anime style, you gotta stick with it to the end of the fight(in other words, if you got more than one anime power, you gotta choose one, capisce?) and other contestants, please refrain from using your powers as to not interfere with the combatants, ok? NOw, let the tournament begin first up we have harushi!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm

enough with the song and dance lets get to the fight
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Narora nolonger having Rei to make a platform to stand on falls to the ground.

"SHIT!!" he said as he disappeared to the stands.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!" he yelled.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 pm

-I yawn.- ''Damn why does he get to have all the fun 1st?'' -I take a seat in my contestant chair where Im supposed to sit.-
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Narora gets up ,shooting a glare at Savin, then goses to sit down.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm

"next up is the prince of the uchiha!!! sasuke!!!!" Sasuke walks onto the field. "now let's get it on!" Savin vanishes to the stands and sasuke dashes at harushi.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm

come on sasgay
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 pm

(i love that nickname i use it all the time!!! :)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

(for yourself? lol) Sasuke unsheathes his sword and extends the blade toward harushi's heart.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm

(**** you Savin)
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm

-moves to the right and throws four kunai at him-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 pm

''Its bout time someone started fighting...''
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm

"hell ya"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Sasuke dodged to the left and dashes forward, channeling chakra into his sword.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 pm

-takes out my kunai and charges at him-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Sasuke spins around, releasing a intricate web of lightning that spreads to the kunai and charging it with 1000 volts of eletricity which channels through harushi's arm.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 pm

-drops the kunai as i run at him slashing his side with my kunai-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Sasuke feels the cut in his side and spins around, slicing with his sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:13 pm