Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Empty Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Stein holds a book in his hand while holding marie's hammer form in his other hand andwaits for kid near the sanzu river in japan.
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Empty Re: Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 pm

-kid flys down the river on his board then floats towards stein- im here what is it?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) Empty Re: Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 pm

"it's about the lines on your head, this demon tool book lets me see into the future and thel ines on your head actually represent your power as a shinigami, as you mature, they will connect and your power will increase substainally. you battled with one of them connected.....you took out a 400 year old demon......imagine if you could control all three lines, naturally no matter what, they wont completely connect until you fullly mature as a shingami but we can train you to connect them at will for a least a brief period of time to aid you in battle. so you wanna go for it?"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 pm

heh anything to train me to be as great a reaper as my father.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Stein puts the book away and pulls out a small box and puts some wavelength in it and throws it at kid. "hold this and the training will begin, it's the demon tool brew"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

ok -catches it and holds it-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 pm

The tool unlocks and creates a pwoerful whirlwind that increases kid's wavelength so much he loses control but the middle of kid's lines connects. "for reference, they're called sanzu lines, first lesson control your massive wavelength"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm

-tries to control it and closes my eyes to concentrate-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:19 pm

The wavelength starts to settle a little but it's still mostly out of control.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm

-keeps focusing on the wavelength- haaaaaa
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:28 pm

The wavelength is half under control. "come on, focus, kid!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 pm

-liz and patty cover his mouth- dont disturb him -as they do the wave length is then 65% under control as i start to float- haaaa!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

stein smacks liz and patty lightly in the forehead, forcing them to let go.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

-veins pop out of my forehead as i keep slowly getting it under control-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:07 am

"it's at 2% unstable now, he did it"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 am

-keeps focusing- haaaa! ahhhh!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm

The wavelength is completely under control thenthe sanzu line vanishes. "congrats, now for stage two"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 pm

-pants and coughs- ok
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Stein opens the book and is sucked into it and in his place is kid with the middle sanzu line connected, holding a black version of liz and patty, in stein's voice. "i shall take the form of you who has already mastered the sanzu lines completely but for now, i'll use one, activate your line and brace yourself" Death dashes forward and elbows kid in the face, sending him back. "begin final stage now...."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 pm

-kid gets up his first line linking then shoots at him twice and vanishes-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Death blocks the shots with liz and spins in a semi circle, shooting around him then aims upwards and jumps high into the sky then suddenly aims down and fires rapidly at the whole sanzu river area and the shots of wavelength rains down around him. "sanzu river falls"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

-jumps out of the river and hits him in the gut with patty and shoots him back then fires rapid shots at him-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Death flips back to evade the gut shot and gets into a stance with liz facing up in his left hand and patty facing down in his right. Black skull shields deflect the bullets and death smirks. "martial art stance: punishment"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 pm

-kicks through the shield and kicks him back-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Death smiles and grabs kid's foot and flips over his, aiming liz and patty at his arms. "fool" Death shoots three shots at kid's arms and rolls towards the sanzu river. "heh" The river speeds up. "it's time"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 pm