Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Empty Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stein holds a book in his hand while holding marie's hammer form in his other hand andwaits for kid near the sanzu river in japan.
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 pm

-spins and shoots at him quickly-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanzu River Training(Death the Kid only)

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Death blocks with his newly reformed shields and they vanish and the second of his lines connect. "SOUL RESONANCE! A insane wavelength half as big as asura's is surrounds death and black liz and patty turn into cannons and three spikes come from death's shoulders. "death cannon primed noise: 47.6% percent" Death's eyes lock on kid and death vanishes reappearing 5 feet behind death. "feedback: 5....4.....3......2........1......FIRE!" Two giant bursts of soul wavelength are fired at kid, resulting in a 4 mile long explosion. The sanzu river however is untouched.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:26 pm

-is in the air on my board as i fire at him rapidly- nice try you fake!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:31 pm

The soul shots enter death's cannons as he smiles, boosting his power, locking onto kid. "this is the power of second sanzu line, you can use soul resonance more than once and the ability to turn other wavelength into your own" A bigger ball of wavelength forms into the cannons thanks to kid's shots. "death cannon primed, noise: 50%" Death aims his cannons up at kid. "feedback: 5.....4......3.........2..........1.......FIRE!" Two even bigger soul bursts fly up at kid.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm

ugh! -blocks with my board taking most of the hit for me and falls down in a giant heap of smoke and when the smoke clears liz is on the ground coughing as i am behind stein with patty to his head and a bloody arm- ...........checkmate.......
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 pm

"but not for me......" Black skull beings rise up behind kid and tackle him to the ground like secret serive agents then death runs off on beelzebub and the beings explode.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 pm

-presses a button- double death....-a bomb on steins back explodes-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Death falls over. "ow....."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 am

-coughs up some blood- ugh....
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Death stands up and dusts himself off. "if you dont take this seriously, you gonna die"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm

ugh.....soul resonance! -they notice nothing happens- psych -liz grabs death from behind and appears infront of him with patty pointed against hiss forehead-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Death sighs. "fool, i haven't use my last line yet if you haven't noticed" The last sanzu line connects and a insane wavelength that's on par with asura's surrounds death, sending liz and patty flying far. Death looks at kidwith blank pupils. 'it's over son"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:31 pm

ugh....-holds grabs liz and patty again- .....
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:42 pm

"death cannon...." Death prepares his death cannon but doesnt fire, just charges hiso versized barrels. "70%........feedback: 5....4...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 am