Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Natsuki Saijo
Zero
Naruhi
Monsoon
Dominic Edrick III
9 posters

Natsuki's death?!

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Natsuki's death?! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Natsuki's death?! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Natsuki's death?! - Page 6 Empty Natsuki's death?!

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

-I am on the outskirts of the Akatsuki headquarters, cloaked and my chakra level low to prevent from being considered a threat.-
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :
    Natsuki's death?! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Natsuki's death?! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Natsuki's death?! - Page 6 Empty Re: Natsuki's death?!

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:53 am

Kumori smirks slightly as Kei appears. "Oh...there you are. Wonderful timing." She creates a ball of shadows in the palm of her hand, watching Natsuki carefully.

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 86
    Ryo : 2305

Post by Naminea Herotin Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 am

Naminea gathers more chakara in her hand and watches Natsuki, Kumori, and Kei.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:31 am

-Seeing how everyone needed has finally gathered I finally decide to make my entrance. In a flash of light I appear next to Natsuki, seeing Tazu off in the distance.- ''Mind if I cut in ladies?'' -I say as the wind catches my hair and bandana.-

(Dramatic entrance lol)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:17 am

(now to ruin the moment) Nasuke flashed to dominic's back as soon as he saw his presence and held his sword to his neck. "im sorry sir, do you have a invitation to this vip event, if not get the fuck out and die"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm

-I smirk at Nasuke without even looking at him or flinching.- ''...invitation? Hell Im tha life of the party!'' -In one quick move I reverse head butt Nasuke, using my momentum to kick up at his sword and unsheathing my Divine Sword. As I do I slash a Hawk Stream Blast at Kumori just because I hate her.-

-Tazu is still out of Karasu's vision.-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Nasuke holds out his hand like a gun and fires a small burst of chakra at his his sword, deflecting it into the blast's path and makes a handsign, the sword absorbing the stream blast and firing iit right back at dominic.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Zaine still by the wall of the base watching everything happen"..."
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Kumori looks once at Dominic. "Oh....there you are. I was wondering if you were going to leave Natsuki by herself...." She then turns and slices her hand through the air, causing the shadows to fly forward at Natsuki.
    -----------------------------------------
    Okay, with Naminea's chakara present...that gives me about five minutes. Be ready, Dominic.. *runs and flips over Kumori's slash, lands behind her, then kicks her hard into Kei*
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 am

-I watch as the stream blast is headed back at me. I hold out my sword and dash at it. I swing my sword and the chakra splices. I then extend my free hand. After a few quick hand seals, the spliced chakra grows into a barrage of Hawk Stream Blasts and they fire in all directions, at everyone in the area.-

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am

Zaine forms a hand sign and a water wall appears in front of him to block any incomning hawk blasts
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Dominic wrote:-Tazu then disappears from sight before Karasu can get focused. Tazu is unaware of the sharingan and its ability in live battle but has been told about it from a certain source.-
    Karasu retracted his Mangekyo Sharingan, turning it back into just the Sharingan and started to recover his chakra. He saw the appearance of yet another enemy, and knew that he wouldn't stand a chance with things already the way they were.

Inside his body, Karasu felt a strange, foreign source of power well up, but ignored it for the time being. Watching from the distance with his Sharingan eyes, he saw the enemies' power, which was incredibly high. Better keep a low profile until things get TOO shaky... at this point, I'll be more of a burden until I can regain enough chakra.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 pm

-Before Karasu can let his guard down a blue glowing light is off in the distance. It begins closing in at a rapid pace. Tazu had charged a Kamehameha and blasted it from a long range.-
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Dominic wrote:-Before Karasu can let his guard down a blue glowing light is off in the distance. It begins closing in at a rapid pace. Tazu had charged a Kamehameha and blasted it from a long range.-
    Of all times... Karasu, who had mastered medical and recovery ninjutsu, managed to stock up on a decent amount of energy before he was interrupted. He looked up at the blast with his Sharingan and threw back a Kamehameha blast, 50% stronger than the one that was blasted at him in the first place, which would leave behind some energy to attack Tazu himself.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 pm

-Tazu feels his Kamehameha reversing back towards him. This feeling of being overpowered doesnt sit well with Tazu. Suddenly a mental image comes over him of when he destroyed Gentcota, his home planet. The rage of this image puts him over the top and he bounces 2 saiyan forms straight to SSJ5. He roars in anger and his Kamehemeha triples in intensity pushing back down at Karasu like a blue comet. He is now at his most dangerous. Berserk Tazu. He is now against even his own allies.-
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Dominic wrote:-Tazu feels his Kamehameha reversing back towards him. This feeling of being overpowered doesnt sit well with Tazu. Suddenly a mental image comes over him of when he destroyed Gentcota, his home planet. The rage of this image puts him over the top and he bounces 2 saiyan forms straight to SSJ5. He roars in anger and his Kamehemeha triples in intensity pushing back down at Karasu like a blue comet. He is now at his most dangerous. Berserk Tazu. He is now against even his own allies.-
    Not good. Not good at all... this day might be my last. Karasu re-activated his Mangekyo Sharingan eyes, being able to process and react to movements and actions 60% faster, and being able to see some attacks before they occur.

"Kamui!!" Karasu had no trouble aiming his Doujutsu technique at the very large Kamehameha comet, sending it to another dimension, and obliterating it completely afterwards. If I can just keep up with his movements... I should be safe for now.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 pm

-Before he can even think Tazu had instant transmissioned behind him. He had understood the way of the Sharingan and first teleported halway around the planet and then back to Karasu's location, causing a small delay in his eyes. He has no other intent but to kill now, his battle IQ up 50% his compassion and sanity down 50%. He swings a punch so hard at Karasu that any block attempt could result in a lost limb.-
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Dominic wrote:-Before he can even think Tazu had instant transmissioned behind him. He had understood the way of the Sharingan and first teleported halway around the planet and then back to Karasu's location, causing a small delay in his eyes. He has no other intent but to kill now, his battle IQ up 50% his compassion and sanity down 50%. He swings a punch so hard at Karasu that any block attempt could result in a lost limb.-
    OOC: Either I take a cheap shot, or I might as well be dead lol

BIC: Perfect. During the time that Tazu used to reflect the massive Kamehameha attack, Karasu had created several lifeless clones, knowing that Tazu was insane and couldn't or probably didn't want to put forth much effort into anything but senseless killing.

As the clone was demolished, Karasu focused his vision on the arm Tazu used to punch the now destroyed clone and used Kamui once more, fixing his accuracy and power.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 pm

-Tazu felt the energy transfer to the clone and realizes Karasu's exact location, almost instantly. Before the punch is followed through all the way, Tazu is once again at Karasu, this time to his left. He knees up at him, once again with brunt like force to the rib cage. His instincts are at their peak.-
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Dominic wrote:-Tazu felt the energy transfer to the clone and realizes Karasu's exact location, almost instantly. Before the punch is followed through all the way, Tazu is once again at Karasu, this time to his left. He knees up at him, once again with brunt like force to the rib cage. His instincts are at their peak.-
    Not as dull as I thought, unfortunately... Karasu had one of his clones take the hit for him again as he warped away, placing explosive seals throughout the battlefield, disappearing instantly as soon as one was placed. Soon enough, the whole area was completely surrounded by them. Don't try to take to the skies either... it'll be your undoing.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:41 pm

-Tazu begins laugh hysterically.- "FINE ILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!" -Tazu opens his palm for his ultimate attack. He aims it right for the middle of the base.- "COME OUT BOY!!!!!!!! I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DESTROY THIS PLACE IN SECONDS!!! GO AHEAD PUSH MY BUTTONS!!" -

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 pm

OOC: do i jump in?
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Dominic wrote:-Tazu begins laugh hysterically.- "FINE ILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!" -Tazu opens his palm for his ultimate attack. He aims it right for the middle of the base.- "COME OUT BOY!!!!!!!! I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DESTROY THIS PLACE IN SECONDS!!! GO AHEAD PUSH MY BUTTONS!!" -
    OOC: lol, impressive impersonation Dom. XD

BIC: Kunai knives with chakra strings attached to them emerge from the explosive seals and connect with each other, forming a massive, indestructible net. You sure you want to use that attack now?
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 pm

(LOL thanks!)

-Tazu laughs again.- "YOU KNOW, TRICKS ARENT USUALLY THE STYLE OF TRUE SAIYANS BUT IF THATS HOW YOU NINJA DO THEN FINE!!!" -Tazu uses his free hand and blasts kii down the strings at the seals and waits for the explosion to take everything out.-
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Dominic wrote:(LOL thanks!)

-Tazu laughs again.- "YOU KNOW, TRICKS ARENT USUALLY THE STYLE OF TRUE SAIYANS BUT IF THATS HOW YOU NINJA DO THEN FINE!!!" -Tazu uses his free hand and blasts kii down the strings at the seals and waits for the explosion to take everything out.-
    This guy obviously doesn't know the definition of a ninja. Karasu created two Kokurai blasts and sends them through the explosive seal mirror portals, causing several massive Lightning Explosions to be made (just twisting physics here). Be gone! The explosions cancelled out the Kii blasts and trapped Tazu and Karasu in that confined area.
    Kei and Kumori
    Kei and Kumori

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 181
    Ryo : 5071

Post by Kei and Kumori Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 am

I quickly caught Kumori and set her down safely. With a twist, I charged Natsuki and slashed at her with my earth staff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:28 pm