Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
jackal Soulist
Kaida
Dominic Edrick III
Hina Hikari
8 posters

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 pm

okay, for those who don't know me, (and apparently those who can't remember me..XD), HELLO!!! It's nice to meet you all. ^^,

And for those who, well, kind of remember me, omg, I can't believe I'M BACK!!!

Yes, apparently, my supposedly good entrance was ruined when I can't log this account.. SPECIAL THANKS TO NARORA UCHIMAKI FOR FIXING MY ACCOUNT..... BELIEVE ME, HE'S THE BEST AT THIS STUFF.. (NO BLUFFING) ^^,

anyway, to get to the point, I left the site bec. I had to.. Reason? I'm the kind of girl that once I get addicted to something, it's difficult for me to let go. So, I ended up spending almost all my time in this site, sleeping around 3 in the morning (since everyone is mostly online on that time), and ending up having B grades.. I'm taking up medicine so, seriously, it's not as easy as you thought.. So therefore, I had to leave because my grades flanked.. haha.. yeah, I'm really weak when it comes to Anime stuff so I get addicted easily.. After 3 months, I am soooo bored with my "life-without-forums", so, I decided to come back.

Anyway again.. IT'S REALLY NICE TO BE BACK.. seriously!! I'm not flattering anyone here,. I'm truly happy.. (Although I'll try balancing it with my studies this time.)

T.T huhuhu, I miss you all... (albeit the site hasn't changed much except for the new members)... That's all I have to say.. XD... pardon my novel.. i know people here aren't used to reading long stuff like this, but well, I just want to really express my gratitude to everyone..

---Hikari Hanako..

P.S. Ahaha.. Sorry.. It's just that I'm really happy now.. ^^,
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Re: Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am

OMG HANAKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I've missed u soooooo! It was like poof your gone and I was like noooooooooooooo my best ninja is gone!!!!
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Re: Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 am

ahahahaha!! Doooooom!!! god, i really missed you.. seriously.. well, I missed a lot of members here.. haha.. I'm really sorry I disappeared like that... (I got lost) I needed to leave.. XD haha.. anyway, I'm backk.... how's it going? not much changed in the forum.. except that I don't know what's going on with the plot.. XD
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Post by Kaida Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 am

"Hi Hanako, um well the Akatsuki are taking over"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat
    Ryo : 148440

Post by jackal Soulist Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:11 am

hello nice too meet you
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:15 am

Hi Kaida, Hi Jackal!! A pleasure to meet you guys.. Wow, it's nice to have additional active female members here.. 3 months ago, there are really few.. As far as I could remember, we're only 3.. haha,. oh well..

@Kaida, wow, you're also Akatsuki then? haha, we're the same.. btw, who's the currently leader now?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 am

hanako, where is kyo?! lmao narora wants his best villian back
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Post by Kaida Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 am

"I have no idea wether it's trigon or kumori"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 am

@Gintoki.. Well, haha.. It's kind of my fault.. He's currently active in our site.. ^^, He kind of left this site because I left it.. haha.. he said it would be boring if I wasn't here, so, yeah, I could talk to him about it if you want. I don't know why ravine left though. I kept asking her back then, but she doesn't say anything.

@Kaida.. Haha.. So I think they're partners then since they both act as leaders.. Well, that would do.. thanks!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

hmm, when ravine left, she said it was because it was affecting her eyes.....*shrugs* oh well
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 am

HANAKO!!!!!! YAAAAY XD HAHA YUUUUUUS!!!!!!

HIHI! I missed you!

Lul, well Kumori is the leader right now..But anywho~

Glad you're back.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

Natsukiiiiiiiii!!!! You're the one I missed most.. XD i'm the only daughter in the family, so yeah, i kind of missed having a sister-like friend.. XD

And yay! I'm actually happy that Kumori's the leader. Besides Killua, she's my favourite in the Akatsuki.. ^^,
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 am

There have been several failed plot attempted due to basically not enough people gettin involved but we are trying to vamp it back up!!!!
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 pm

oh.. well, i suppose Kyo would be a big help? I mean, let's admit it. He's more organized than any of us.. Haha..

Anyway, based from the topics now, there's something about Natsuki being the philosopher's stone and stuff, and yeah, I don't know what's going on.. haha..

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Lol your back sweet
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Post by Narry Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 pm

lol yer welcome, i've said it 2 times before ad i'll say it again ^^ Welcome Back ^^

As for the plot. well i dont have the best memory so pplz wil have to tell ya what i said wrong, or waht i forgot.

*ahem* Aarora (Evil Narora) has made his move with his 10 Sendo Vizards. they have attacked Hikarigakure and burned it to the ground. after witch (misspelt cuz it annoys Kaida XD) Narora and the other World Masters/Leaders had a meeting to discuse what to do. they came up with the plan of waiting and when everything was remotly calm, they storm the castles one at a time. once they are done with the 1000s of Vizards, they will go after the 10 Sendo Vizards. After that they will fight Aarora in one big godmoddy battle XD. (gotta he's ebil XD)

During witch i will *spoiler spoiler and oh look another spoiler* and once that happens Narora will come back in a years time from his death and after that idk... ask the Teme(Kyle) or Nick XD.

(all mispelt to annoy Kaida ^^ lmao)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:37 pm

@Raixen.. Tnx 4 d welcome. ^^,

@narora.. Oh wow.. Ahaha.. Okay.. I don't know much about the vizard alliance but wow cool.. There's another narora.. Back then u have the e-narora and g-narora right? Haha.. Now there's Aarora.. Interesting.. Haha..
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am

Hikari Hanako wrote:Natsukiiiiiiiii!!!! You're the one I missed most.. XD i'm the only daughter in the family, so yeah, i kind of missed having a sister-like friend.. XD

And yay! I'm actually happy that Kumori's the leader. Besides Killua, she's my favourite in the Akatsuki.. ^^,

Hehehehehehehehhehehhhehe, that made my day. For reals.

Hahah, yupp.

But otherwise, the Akatsuki is now hunting down Natsuki because she's the stone. Its going dooooooooown XD

Hehehe, Kumori thanks you for the support >.D
    Vladimir
    Vladimir

Warning Level :

Ryo : 20710

Post by Vladimir Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 am

Hello and nice to meet you too Hanako. Surprised
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 am

@Natsuki.. Lol.. I don’t get what’s going on with the philosopher’s stone.. All I know is that Natsuki is hunted.. haha.. So, what is the philosopher’s stone anyway?

@ Vladimir… NICE TO MEET YOU, VLADIMIR!!!! ^^, wow, friendly members are increasing in this site.. haha..
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 am

It's the stone that Ed and Al are searching for throughout Fullmetal Alchemist so that they can restore their bodies.....it involves intense alchemy stuffs.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 am

Wow! And you’re that philosopher’s stone.. kewl.. so that’s why Akatsuki wants you.. err.. why do they need the philosopher’s stone again?
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

Because its powerful....and you can do fun stuffs with it. XD
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 am

Oooh, fun stuffs! Okay.. haha.. Speaking of which, Haruko is also an alchemist.. I bet she’ll be desperate to have it.. (fun stuffs.. XD.. lol)
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 am

Yeah yeah XD XD Hehehe, I enjoy fun stuffs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 am