Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
jackal Soulist
Kaida
Dominic Edrick III
Hina Hikari
8 posters

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. - Page 2 Empty Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

okay, for those who don't know me, (and apparently those who can't remember me..XD), HELLO!!! It's nice to meet you all. ^^,

And for those who, well, kind of remember me, omg, I can't believe I'M BACK!!!

Yes, apparently, my supposedly good entrance was ruined when I can't log this account.. SPECIAL THANKS TO NARORA UCHIMAKI FOR FIXING MY ACCOUNT..... BELIEVE ME, HE'S THE BEST AT THIS STUFF.. (NO BLUFFING) ^^,

anyway, to get to the point, I left the site bec. I had to.. Reason? I'm the kind of girl that once I get addicted to something, it's difficult for me to let go. So, I ended up spending almost all my time in this site, sleeping around 3 in the morning (since everyone is mostly online on that time), and ending up having B grades.. I'm taking up medicine so, seriously, it's not as easy as you thought.. So therefore, I had to leave because my grades flanked.. haha.. yeah, I'm really weak when it comes to Anime stuff so I get addicted easily.. After 3 months, I am soooo bored with my "life-without-forums", so, I decided to come back.

Anyway again.. IT'S REALLY NICE TO BE BACK.. seriously!! I'm not flattering anyone here,. I'm truly happy.. (Although I'll try balancing it with my studies this time.)

T.T huhuhu, I miss you all... (albeit the site hasn't changed much except for the new members)... That's all I have to say.. XD... pardon my novel.. i know people here aren't used to reading long stuff like this, but well, I just want to really express my gratitude to everyone..

---Hikari Hanako..

P.S. Ahaha.. Sorry.. It's just that I'm really happy now.. ^^,
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hikari Hanako.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by Naruhi Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 am

hey narora, do u have to come back to life >.> i mean cant both of u stay dead for a good millenium <.< lmao jkjk

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 am