Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 16 Empty Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

A portal drops alex onto a jagged stone path near a temple. A malicious shadow watches the portal opens then vanish.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Naruhi just stared at alex like he was some kind of dumbass for about a minute. He sighs, facepalming himself and walks up to alex, kicking him in the shin. "you are some kind of dumbass, alex" Naruhi gives alex one of his signature, innocent yet evil smiles. " but sure i'll show some stuff but there's a hitch, i only got three moves i can teach ya"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:36 am

"and your a smart ass naruhi" *alex grinned and then nodded his head in acceptance to the offer* "ok then what three things are you going to teach me" *alex wasnt too worried about naruhi's innocently evil smile*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:44 am

"im gonna teach you how to time travel first" Naruhi sighs as he thinks. "now because my body was changed from its original age to what i am now, i can do this easily but for you, i dont know how your body would take it, give me six years to think about it" Naruhi unsheathes his sword, spinning it then stabs himself near the heart.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 am

umm....*alex watches as naruhi stabs himself and talks about his time-travel jibberish* alright then...you okay there....?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 am

There was an explosion of reiatsu and an eighteen year old naruhi stood in front of alex, wearing what seemed to be a fine italian suit, his dagger now his shikai longsword with the sphere. "ok, so i pondered the jutsu for six years and i figured out how it'll work with you but if it fails, you're gonna die, any questions?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 am

um....is the dying part permanent? *alex raises his hand as he asks his incredibly obvious question*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am

"yes, dumbass"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 am

"ok just making sure, with you i can never assume the obvious now can i?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:47 am

"nope, ok now first step concetrate your chakra and reiatsu into your zanpaktou without killing yourself."
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 am

ok i think i can do that * alex holds out his zanpaktou and easily begins charging reiatsu in it as he holds it out with one hand then slowly begins to charge chakra in as well with the other hand filling the blade with energy* "like this?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 am

"yup, now stab yourself with it near your heart" The eighteen year old naruhi saying this with a smile. "dont worry it'll only hurt for a bit, if it works, you'll be stronger, if you dont, well you had a nice life, didnt you?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Can you give me a more specific location than "near the heart" I don't want to stand here poking holes in myself*Alex knew if given a specific area he would hit the mark since he knew how to easily slash tendons to immobilize enemies so he looked at naruhi with a look hoping his response would be positive as he held the blade to his chest*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Naruhi walked up to him and shoved the blade into his chest and out the back, the blade missing the heart by five inches. "right there should be fine, remember it"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Ouch....ok...thx naruhi*Alex felt pain as the blade pierced right through him with naruhi stabbing his blade into him it caused his face to wrinkle and stress before becoming easy again*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Naruhi looks at alex as alex looses blood from the wound in his chest. "hmm, weird it should've kicked in by now, oh well tough luck buddy" Naruhi thinks for a second. "ahh wait" Naruhi kicks the sword and a large explosion occurred as the chakra and reiatsu in alex's sword poured into his body through the wound, alex was unaffected by the explosion. Alex feels immense pain as he body changes on a molecular level. (pick an age, think about how alex would appear in that age and run with it lol)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 am

*alex feels his body begin to change at the molecular level as a 21 year old alex appears older his hair is for some reason faded half white and half brown at a young age and his mouth is no longer covered revealing a scarred mouth and a slightly taller body* what the...*alex looks around in his new body feeling stronger yet strange* what did you do to me?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 am

"the power of time travel, my friend, your body's natural energy is concentrated into your zanpaktou then released into your bloodstream and cells when stabbed near your heart, the released energy fills your cells, inducing cell growth and your body to progress along the timeline you would go, bring you to an older age, usually giving you extra strength and power, along with enhanced knowledge of your skills, go too far though, and your body and mind become weak"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 am

i see this could be very helpful.....thanks naruhi.....is that the only catch? *alex glares at naruhi remembering how mischevous he can be regardless of how much trust alex has in this completely untrutworthy person/friend of his in a very strange way* i know better than to ever trust you fully naruhi
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 am

"oh goodness no, depending on how far you travel, there will be aftereffects when you revert back to your original age. i suffer quite mild effects since i travel six years at least, so for you, it shouldnt hurt........much........"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 am

DAMN IT NARUHI!!! why does everything you do have to have some negative side-efffect on me *alex faces naruhi and turns to him slowly giving him a sarcastic look* its almost as if your TRYING to kill me hmm? but you would never do such a thing *extra sarcastic tone with a straight face*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 am

"nah, if it wasnt trying to kill you, you would know" Eighteen year old naruhi is more serious than the playful twelve year but he is no less if not, even more devious. "by the way, mine!!!" Alex was standing on top of a reiatsu mine which activated in response to naruhi's shout, relasing a powerful reiatsu and chakra explosion.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 am

*since they are indoors alex goes flying from the inconspicous mine explosion and it sends him flying into a full-body faceplant against the roof*ugh....*Alex falls to the ground but lands on his feet this time* are you LOOKING for another fight naruhi? Because i could do this all day *Alex was surprised at how little damage he took from the mine in this body it was as if nothing had happened to him* actually I feel great, stronger even
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 am

"nah, this is merely a learning experience." Naruhi smirks and looks at alex. "so can you guess what im gonna teach you next?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:11 am

With you naruhi...... *alex sighs and laughs slightly as he looks at The ground and at where The mine That exploded was then looks back at naruhi as if he were studying him* I never seem to know what's going to happen next....god I feel like I'm repeating myself quite a bit how annoying*Alex crosses his arms one over the other*

OOC: btw sorry I couldnt get on chat today way too much stuff going on maybe tommorow
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 am

Naruhi chuckles. "well i could teach you my patented seuso but you're no vaizard, so the basics would be lost on ya, so im gonna teach ya hwo to change your shikai"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 pm