Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 15 Empty Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

A portal drops alex onto a jagged stone path near a temple. A malicious shadow watches the portal opens then vanish.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 am

Because it's fun......ahh so aggravating I want to hate you but for some reason I can't it's bakuro all over again with you *Alex sighs and Tries to face the fact that he had aquainted with a monster for the past several hours*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 pm

"it's cuz im so lovable, i've made the best of this twelve year old body, i know how to use it" (get on msn, you bitch i got shit to talk to you about)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm

(oh yeah I haven't gone on msn in forever all this stuff is from my phone) *Alex doesn't even wind up his fist as he swings his right fist forward hitting naruhi square in the jaw with alex's full force punch but without any wind chakra added to the punch. The punch sends the little naruhi flying in the air and he lands on a chair about 4 yards away that breaks his fall but the chair collapses under the force as naruhi is now on the floor Alex's fist is still raised but his head is looking down to the ground hiding the expression on his face* (i know you probably could have dodged that but I think I needed to hit you for dramatic effect since this is an issue)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Naruhi stands up, rubbing his face, wiping some blood from his nose. "wow im bleeding, good job there alex" (anyway try and get on msn no if you can, i got stuff to talk to you about regarding bakuro and alex)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:43 am

you think you can decieve me? *alex clenches his fist* you just told me your a monster...... I should kill you right here and now for what you've done to innocent people.....i would be doing the world a favor.....what would stop me from trying to kill you now? why would you tell me that you've been decieving me with your innocence this whole time?*alex looks at naruhi now with his eyes showing a combination of sad and angry* why would you tell me something that would make me want to hate you?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 am

"because my dear alex, you're my student and as my student, you are subject to a certain number of mindfucks"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:36 am

god dammit i hate you naruhi *alex punches a wall next to him instead of lunging at naruhi this time to settle his aggrevation* well then as my......sensei.....whatever you want to call yourself ill e honest with you......no matter what you say I wont do the things you do i wont go killing innocent people just because i can.....but im not gonna lie to you and say your a bad teacher.....i just cant understand how someone so good can be inside someone so evil.....i need another nap *alex sits down on the chair that he didnt break by punching naruhi*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:43 am

"i was so misunderstood as a child is why my good alex"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 am

misunderstood?....that gives you the right to kill people.....*alex chuckles facing the ground then looks back up at naruhi* let me ask you this....and i want you to ask truthfully.....do you honsestly consider yourself a sane man naruhi?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:03 am

"why yes, alex, i do consider yourself but i have a question for you as well" Naruhi sit on the air with his reiatsu, placing his right leg over his left. (epic pose) "i told you just now that as my student, you are entitled to several mindfucks, well how do you know everything i said up to now hasnt been a lie, i like toying with people so i'm rarely serious so tell me, do you know things as well as you should, or is it all just a lie?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 am

well naruhi...........*alex takes the same pose trying to mock him he amused himself with naruhi and if anything, alex enjoyed that* completely whole people cant just make jokes about killing people so you have two options your either an insane lunatic who kills people and means not what he says or your an evil person just trying to throw me off your trail....either way i have you figured out.....as for me well.....since i have been neutral this whole time you have no idea what MY real intentions are maybe....im even more evil than you *at this point alex is just testing naruhi for his reaction in his attempt to counter mind-boggle him in this twisted game the two of them were playing*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 am

"no you're not evil alex, one because if you were, you would've killed bakuro when he returned after the sand village was destroyed, which i was the reason he was away at that time, i was also responsible for lowering the defenses he put in place at the time of the attack. You see my dear alex, the worlds are my toy, i play with them as long as i wish but even then it gets lonely so i took over the espada so i can have people who sahre my goals help my play with the worlds until i get sick of it"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 am

You bastard....I considered you as a friend an even as an ally naruhi I understand why people like you toy with worlds and it's not just because it's fun we cannot be allies naruhi because yur the reason my fellow villagers were killed but whether you like it or not from this point on we're officially frenemies*alex throws a kunai at naruhi's face that grazes his cheek* just in case you forget....that should help you remember *Alex faces away from naruhi and starts walking about to enter a different room of the underground complex*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:31 am

"that wouldnt be wise to be my enemy, my student, you see you're in my domain......in this place as well as various other places, the people follow my orders, if you try to leave this room, i cant gurantee your safety"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:19 am

Heh....ok I'll play along naruhi then as my "teacher" what do you have to teach me? And just so you know I think I could handle myself outside this room if I wanted to *Alex turns around again once again facing naruhi*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 am

"maybe you could, i could let you but then my espada would probably track you down and kill you"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:39 am

Thats pretty ruthless of you naruhi so then what do you want from me? *Alex folds his hands back behind his head and listens for naruhi's response*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Naruhi shrugs and says the first thing that comes to his mind. "companionship mostly, it gets lonely here, and you're the only person i can intelligent conversation with besides my espada ryuk"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 am

Haha I knew you werent so bad naruhi and I can be your friend...... but I'm afraid I can't stay here with you allthe tine I have a village to protect and there's no way Im leaving bakuro in charge again *Alex points to his sunagakure headband he had on his Head as he finally begins to feel like he's talking to a human again and not some demon*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 am

"come on, bakuro's not a bad guy, despite his fault, he'd never do anything bad unless there was a good reason for it, plus he told me when the time came, he'd make you kazekage of the sand village." (foreshadow? ^^ maybe, maybe not)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 pm

(lol nice) yeah I've learned to forgive him he's been a good kage since he came back...and are you a friend of bakuro's too *Alex asks curiously since he knows nothing of bakuro's past*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 pm

"i guess you could say that" Naruhi yawns. " I've known bakuro for some time, he shares my scientific interests, i dont know how'd i'd get along if he died"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:01 am

Well he's alive and fine the village hasn't had much trouble wince it was destroyed just someone stealing a dead body and a gigantic demon win a laser....you know the usual stuff for us *Alex smirks with his sarcastic tone*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 pm

"ahh, sounds like someone from inuyasha, annoying people they are especially that one dog demon" Back in his world, inuyasha sneezed.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

(lol miles away) yeah I don't really like that bunch...so naruhi.....teach me some of your cool laser powers! And... *Alex makes handmotions to demonstrate naruhi doing all of his jutsu and reiatsu based powers waving his hands around crazily and making naruhi like faces as he did so.....the whole thing made him look like a fiive your old describing a super hero, or in this case super villain*...so can you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:00 am