Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bakuro's Test(Alex Only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 3 Empty Bakuro's Test(Alex Only)

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Bakuro walks from his kage tower, looking at it once more. "goodbye, sunagakure, i leave ya in good hands" Bakuro throws his kage robe into the wind, and puts on a akatsuki robe he made last night. "time to test him...." Bakuro activated his bakunai bloodline and formed handsigns. Bakuro smiled as he made his handsigns. This was extreme but in order to pass on the kage title, it must be done.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bakuro's Test(Alex Only)

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Naruhi was slicing away at a building when he heard alex call him. "im sorry, you said something?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 am

DAMN IT NARUHI I WILL DUST BOMB YOU SO HARD *alex runs up to naruhi and hi jump kicks him in the face sending him flying then airpalms him in midair sending him flying farther* GET OUT OF MY VILLAGE!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:12 am

Naruhi lands out of the village and dusts himself off. "tch, well then later" He said even though alex couldnt hear all the way back in the village. Bakuro's soul walks up to naruhi. "sorry, i died ^^" Naruhi sighs. "no worries, i forgive ya but you're becoming a arrancar now, bitch" Bakuro smiled. " i expect nothing less" Naruhi and bakuro's soul disappear into a gargunta.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 pm

*alex goes to the tower and looks down on his new village thinking about how many lives were now in his hand* the only person ive ever had to take care of is myself how can i protect a village filled with thousands of people......but more than anything i want this job....i need this job to make sure i do everything i can to prevent this from being destroyed again.....and bakuro i cant believe how much you've given me even though im sure you mustve thought that i hated you *alex walks back into the kazekage's office no longer looking at the village he calls for two ninja to tell them the news* kazekage bakuro is dead...he died protecting this village so i want you two to inform the council that we need a proper burial...in fact make it a day off for the entire village so everyone can mourn his death *the two ninja poof away of to inform the council and other important atendees as alex sits on his desk and starts filling out his replacement kazekage papers. bakuro had already signed the form in all the apporpriate places ahead of time and they were on the top of the first drawer as alex took out the papers and signed them he began to cry a little*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 am