Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 14 Empty Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

A portal drops alex onto a jagged stone path near a temple. A malicious shadow watches the portal opens then vanish.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 pm

*alex does the same using both hands to make a mess of handsigns preparing for a fancy wind element jutsu* alright naruhi ready when you are! *alex continues making handsigns until he finishes the dragon handsign*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Naruhi makes the ram handsign and alex feels something in the air shift, like everything was flowing towards naruhi. "bring it"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 pm

wind style! *the air around alex begins to stir very quickly. it was spining around him so fast that it began to pick up chunks of the earth but right in the center of the cyclone alex stood very still. the cyclone began to become very tall and closed off at a height of about 100m. the top of the cyclone began to change eyes popped out of the top and a giant jaw and nostrils then the top of the cyclone looked directly at naruhi and roared letting out a gigantic gust of wind straight at him that as strong enough to blast the earth away from right underneath him. the cyclone could easily bend and twist according the head completing the setup for alex's ultimate teikatsu clan wind manipulation ability* hows that.....wind style....ultimate cyclone dragon*the wind now alex raised his hand and the dragon's head shot upwards toward the sky and let out a mini tornado from his mouth but alex was focusing heavily and panting in the center of the cyclone in his attempt to keep the jutsu going* you should feel honored
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Naruhi held up his hand and the tornado stopped short of him and dispersed into a gentle breeze. Naruhi's glew light blue with chakra as he walked towards alex and touched the wind dragon, and its natural wind cycle stopped, making the dragon look like it was trapped in time. "sercet technique, chakra mastery jutsu, this jutsu takes loads of focus and chakra, the fact im using this after regaining my chakra is very dangerous, there's a second part to this technique but i'd be pushing it" Naruhi clenched his hand into a fist and the wind dragon imploded, releasing a burst of hurricane force winds before settling.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 pm

damn thats good stuff....but...*the tornado that the wind dragon fired in the air had combined with a cloud and was now coming back down as a gigantic sheet of ice, gale, force winds and multiple cyclones literally falling from the sky* you forgot about the finisher*the gale force winds would come back to the ground and tear apart the earth and then the lightning would scorch the ground. Following that would be remnants of the original tornado which alex had kept in the form of spheres to make giant craters in the ground followed by parts of the tornado that rapidly cooled the water making giant chunks of ice fall from the sky which alex had broken apart into long ice needles that would impale the ground. alex managed to accomplish that by finding a thundercloud in the sky and aiming his gigantic tornado shot from the mouth of the dragon at it and then rapidly expanding it to comine it with all of the electrical energy and water of the cloud and since all of it was falling thousands of feet from the sky the wind would only be more powerful as the gale carried down the elements of the storm. in a sense the tornado had actually grabbed the thundercloud and was now pushing it down towards the field where naruhi and alex were practicing giving the attack a huge radius, unfortunately alex did not expect naruhi to implode the dragon and was now thriving in pain with scratches all over his body he sat in the middle of the field bleeding as the sky above them became darker and darker with the coming storm* finishing move wind style: cyclonic rain *alex arranged everything to fall around him leaving only a small gap of the field safe for him to sit and he lay on the floor exausted from pain and chakra usage naruhi had seconds to think of something to counter the attack*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Naruhi waves his hands and as the attacks fall down upon him, he vanishes from sight.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:31 pm

*alex sits there amazed* I can still feel his spiritual pressure but i cant see him could he have found a flaw in my ultimate wind manipulation jutsu? where'd you go naruhi? *alex asks hoping that naruhi would hear him wherever he is and was now confused at how someone could have so much power in reiatsu and in chakra he understood that he had underestimated naruhi this whole time and for that reason he would lose this fight*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Unknown to alex, amongst the destruction of his attack was a pile of demon wind shurikens which seemed to stick out of everything here. "you realize now that i started this move, i have to finish it" The shurikens hovered into the air, controlled by invisible chakra strings and naruhi stood up from where the pile was. "second part: chakra weapon destruction" Senbons, shurikens and demon wind shurikens formed out of the chakra in the air and surrounded alex. " any last words?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

*alex stands up still bleeding from eariler* yea...i got some last words....BRING IT NARUHI!*alex takes out all three of his swords versus naruhi's swarm of floating weapons surrounding him in a circle with his zanpaktou reverted back to its blade form and the two avyuir blades in each hand. he takes a stance holding the red avyuir in front of him the blue avyuir behind him and the zanpaktou sticking out of his mouth to the side hhe knew he had lost at this point and was hoping to minimize the damage if this attack so it didnt kill him*this looks like it could be it theres no way i can deflect all of these
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Naruhi closes his eyes and falls over, he curls up into a ball. "night night" The weapons vanish as naruhi falls into a deep sleep due to chakra exhaustion.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

*alex is confused* WHAT THE- YOU CANT JUST GO TO-......*alex stops yelling realizing that naruhi had just saved his life* night night naruhi...*alex walks off to go continue his slashing training elsewhere but first takes two pills from his medicine pouch*
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:43 am

*after some brief training since Alex couldn't train much since he was exhausted from the fight he returned to where naruhi had passed out to see if he was still there he had a sleepy look on his face and was obviously ready to call it quits for the day but he didn't want naruhi to just spend the night sleeping on the floor*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:48 am

Naruhi was still asleep, yet he hovered in the air by some unknown force.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Only naruhi......well come on now *Alex whispered as he grabbed naruhi's body to take him back to the house where they came from it was a long walk but Alex could easily lift naruhi with one hand he grabbed him and then lifted him above his head as he started walking. He walked slowly so he wouldnt wake up* (I had no idea this topic had gotten so long it's amazing)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

(i know...im so proud.... *wipes a tear*)
    Naruhi started kicking in his sleep. " no stupid father...... dont change me to 12......Zzzzzzz"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 pm

(lol a round of applause for some great rping)

*Alex corinues to walk back and finally notices that naruhi is kicking him at first he thought it was a bug or something but then he remembered that he was underground and could see the staircase leading back up. He heard naruhi's cries in his sleep and wondered something. He thought about how old naruhi looked. He hadn't asked him in particular but if he had to put a number on it he would guess he was about 12 years old. So Alex was wondering if what naruhi was talking about was true or not he would ask him later since he didn't want to be a jerk and wake him up. Alex was thinking this as he was now carrying naruhi up the stairs so he bumped a little more on accident*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Naruhi woke up as alex made it up the stairs. "........bitch boy put me down or you wont be a man much longer"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 am

Heh..........fine You asked for it* Alex made a smug smile before dropping naruhi on the floor abruptly but Alex didn't think this was to harsh at least he didn't throw him down the stairs* Alex sits down in a chair and watches naruhi's reaction, what he had thought earlier was right nauhi dis indeed speak as if he was older than him even though it was physically obvious that he wasn't. Alex wanted to understand what it all meant.*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:41 am

Naruhi hit the floor sat up then proceed to give alex a reiatsu and chakra filled kick between the legs. "be gentle next time, twerp, this body bruises easily"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 am

THIS body? *Alex put emphasis but did not shout as he tried to understand what naruhi was saying While rubbing his shin where he blocked naruhi's kick* are you implying that you've had another body other than the one your in now? Trust me I van understand I have three blades that talk to me there's just no surprises anymore *Alex listens intently*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 am

Naruhi sighs and stands up, dusting himself off. "I cant believe im having this conversation with you" Naruhi sighs once more and looked at alex. "ok, im only gonna explain this one, when i was 18 or technically 190 years old, i became the leader of the vaizards in bleach, we raised hell to say the least. after a while, my dad, gintoki reiken paid my visit and we had a fight, needless to say he beat me and as punishment for going crazy with power, turned me into a 12 year old"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:14 am

*Alex was Nodding intently during the whole story before reacting suddenly when his tale ended* 190 years old! Thats crazy! No wonder your so freaking powerful living that long you mustve learned a lot of cool stuff*although Alex was intrigued by naruhi's age he did hear that he was the leader of the vaizards and most definitely a villain who caused mass chaos and until now was unaware but for some odd reason Alex had acquired some trust and a bit of respect for naruhi being unsure whether he had deformed him or not. Alex figured if naruhi was a bad person he would have already killed him which he was certain was not outside naruhi's capabilities so he assumed that naruhi had changed for the better*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Naruhi looks at alex, trying to act like he could read minds again. "oh, i havent chaged from then, i just dont have enough people to cause havoc with, i can raise up some new espadas, i'll be back in business soon"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Whoa! *Alex is surprised that naruhi is reading his mind again like before* ah i see so your still up to wreaking havoc...then tell me this...why do what you do? What could you possibly have to gain from just going on massacres in random places *Alex still felt compelled to understand naruhi since he really didn't want to hate him*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Naruhi gives alex his signature innocent yet malice filled smile. "because it's fun"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 pm